- > About Us
- > CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
- > CSR Activities in Six Priority Areas
- > Mutual Growth of Employees and the Company
Mutual Growth of Employees and the Company
The Daiichi Sankyo Group considers its people to be its most important asset, and pursues long-term growth by practicing innovation, integrity and accountability as described in its Core Values.
At Daiichi Sankyo, we believe that employees, through their embodiment of the Daiichi Sankyo Group’s Core Values and their diligent daily efforts to carry out our Commitments in and outside the Company, will be a strong driving force behind realizing our vision and fulfilling our mission.
The Daiichi Sankyo Human Resources Management Philosophy was designed to support the development, empowerment, and fair treatment of employees that, irrespective of their location in the world, share in the principles of innovation, integrity and accountability. At the same time, we expect employees to uphold the ethics and standards we have defined and to work toward the realization of our corporate vision.
To improve the speed and quality of the Daiichi Sankyo Group's global operations, it is essential that businesses in different regions coordinate and collaborate closely with one another. We are further expanding our global business by providing rotational opportunities for our employees among our locations in different countries and regions, thus enabling employees to experience different cultures and ways of thinking and creating an environment in which diversity is respected.
Directives for Initiatives
- Cultivate employees with highly competitive skills based on workforce strategies
- Promote diversity and inclusion (D&I) to foster creativity within the organization and increase success
- Develop a corporate culture and organizational atmosphere based on our Core Values